Distressed Properties Report
This report is a list of properties selling under distressed conditions.
Key features of the Distressed Properties Report:
- Over 40 key terms can be searched on including “Mortgagee in possession”, “divorce”, “forced property sale”, “below value”.
Just some of the key terms used include:
- Mortgagee in possession
- Distressed property for sale
- Forced property sale
- Desperate vendor
- Selling below cost/value
- Deceased estate
- Must sell
- Price slashed
- Bank says sell
- Database can be searched at the national level down to suburb level
- Literally tens of thousands of distressed listings
- Contains date property was first advertised and initial asking price
- Link back to the current listed advertisement of the property
- Where available, the last sold price and date sold of the property
- Descriptive detail including property type, number of bedrooms, land size(houses only), car spaces and photo.
- Location map plus market statistics for the locality are included such as vacancy rates, stock on market, rents, historical demographics, median price
This is a tool that is entirely focussed on distressed sales. It is the first of its type in Australia. You will not find another product that offers this many mortgagee properties in one report plus the thousands of other properties begging for a buyer. It literally is a property bargain-hunter's dream come true where we have done all the hard work for you.
Click here for frequently asked questions about our Distressed Properties Report.
- Subscribe for $39.95 per month
Or purchase access to the report for ...
- 3 months for $109
- 6 months for $205
- 12 months for $396
Remember, with our subscriptions you can cancel out anytime for no additional fees. It really does make sense to be a subscriber!
SQM Research provides a money back guarantee (subject to conditions) on your purchase of this product.